The rush of the tables without the need to leave your house, live blackjack brings all the great qualities of an offline casino directly to you. Whether you enjoy table games, dice games or our thrilling new game shows, our live casino section has something for everyone. Not to undersell our normal blackjack games, we at PartyCasino, are delighted to offer something different – around 30 live dealer blackjack games from some of the most well-known industry providers.
At PartyCasino UK, we want to be able to offer our players everything all in one convenient place, so we’ve chosen to partner with several of the largest live casino providers available. Play online blackjack at our tables by Evolution Gaming, Playtech and Pragmatic Play, alongside some of our in-house branded Elevation background versions that we’ve put up ourselves. While we are very happy with our live blackjack offerings, we are always on the hunt for additional live casino providers to join forces with, so be sure to keep your eyes open for more great games.
Like we said before, we have around 30 different live games for you to enjoy. Of course, there’s the normal variants such as Live Blackjack and High Roller through to some of the most unique versions including Lightning Blackjack and Power Blackjack where the game is highly influenced and can lead to bigger and better prizes with larger multipliers on your wins or cards removed from the table themselves.
Top Live Blackjack Games
Blackjack is one of the most famous casino games, The rules are simple, it’s all about getting as close as you can to 21 and beating the dealer.
- Lightning Blackjack – From Evolution Gaming, Lightning cards are selected at the beginning of each hand if you pay the Lightning fee and offer multipliers up to 25x your bet.
- Quantum Blackjack Plus – This time by Playtech, five multiplier cards are shown and if you have placed your side bet and win with one of more of these – your winnings are multiplied.
- Infinite Blackjack – An Evolution Gaming version, the only difference is this version allows unlimited other players to join the table and play simultaneously.
- Power Blackjack - Another Evolution variant, all 9’s and 10’s have been removed from the deck and you can double, triple, or quadruple your bet at the start.
- Majority Rules Speed Blackjack – Playtech again, a speed version of Blackjack where the majority vote to hit, stand or double means everyone must follow suit.
How to Play Live Blackjack
Here’s short list of the rules when playing at our live casino tables:
- At the start of the round, choose your bet and place it in the betting area.
- The dealer will deal two cards to all players. Each hand will then carry a score, depending on the cards obtained. Picture cards (jacks, queens, and kings) count as 10. Aces can count as either 1 or 11, depending on what else you have in your hand. From 2 to 10 numbered cards, they carry their face value as points.
- The game aims to beat the dealer’s hand without going over 21 points. To get the right hand, you will have a choice of actions that might help you.
- Stand: If you’re happy with your first two cards, this action lets you stick with them.
- Hit: This tells the dealer you want more cards, in which they’ll deal one at a time until you choose to stand. Just be careful not to go bust (over 21 points).
- Double down: Double your initial bet and get one extra card. A good tactic if you’re happy with your hand but need one more card.
- Split: Got two cards of the same value? Make a second bet and the dealer will split them into two new hands. You can then play with 2 hands.
- Surrender: If you’re not happy with your hand, choose this action to give it up and get back half your initial bet.
- If you get are dealt a card worth 10 points and an ace as the two first cards, it is called a blackjack, or natural hand. At this stage, only the dealer getting blackjack as well can stop you from winning! After all players are done, the dealer will also deal himself cards and play. If he busts, all other players win. If not, players standing above the dealer in points win.
- There might be a series of additional options or side bets accompanying different variations of Live Dealer Blackjack. These include perfect pairs side bets, insurance bets, and more.
Play Live Blackjack
You can play on your desktop browser, tablet or mobile. Download the PartyCasino Live Casino mobile App and start playing on the go!
Blackjack Rules: Prior to placing a bet on a live dealer game at PartyCasino, it is important that you understand the games rules. At PartyCasino we have gone to great lengths to support you learning our table games please do feel free to read how to play blackjack - Once you have mastered the basics of the game you can start off placing bets with more confidence.
Live Blackjack Tips and Tricks
As a new or regular player, you will quickly learn that there are ways of getting more out of your online blackjack session. You can learn about some of them in the section below.
Blackjack Basic Strategies - For a list of the most recognised ways to play, check our our blackjack basic strategy guide today.
When looking for tips and live blackjack FAQ, you will find a myriad of content on the web - some of the most popular online blackjack strategies are listed below - but please note we are not advocating you follow these to the letter as each game is different.
- Double down on a hard 11, except against an Ace and a 10.
- Split a pair of 8s, except against 10's or Aces
- Split Aces, except against an Ace
- Never split a pair of 5s and 10s
- Always hit a hard 12 vs. dealer's 2 or 3 upcard
- Hit soft 18 vs. dealer's 9, 10 or Ace upcard
- Double down on 10 vs. dealer's 9 upcard or less
- Double down A-2 through A-7 vs. 5 or 6 upcard
- Stand with a pair of 9s vs. a 7 upcard
- Double down on 8 vs. 5 or 6 upcard